Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is for you mom and cari

So here it is......drum roll please............................Here is the new and improved pad....Heres the kitchen its painted green, black and tan. Heres the living room I painted it choc. brown and tan with the crown molding still white. I did it all by myself no help from the hubby I am very proud to say.
This picture frame used to be black and red but since the walls are so dark I spray painted it and sanded it down and I must say I love it!!

And since no one can get enough of rocco here he is on his favorite spot on the couch seriously he lays here like 90% of the day unless theres someone eating or he's out for a walk.


Woops I didn't know I posted two of the same pic on here sorry about that!








1 comment: