Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

new addition




2 comments:

Tiffany + Drew said...

Congrats! She is precious! Long time no post.. Now you have something to post about all the time.

candace said...

I know tiffany its been so long these pics are pretty old but i will post some new ones soon i thought i had more on my camera but I dont I want to see ur little girl! ur profile pic looks so cute