Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blog Help

Ok so I want to take a poll.............should I dye my hair dark? Like dark dark brown? I have been wanting to for awhile now, but I do love my blonde hair but my hair is so dry, thin, and so on and so forth! So I want to know what everyone thinks, let me know stay blonde or take the plung and dye it dark? Ya I know I have been saying this forever but really Im ready for a change! =)

1 comment:

The Garlock's said...

Hey hey! Looks like you guys are having fun in Utah, it's weird not seeing you guys at the fights even though it seems everyone hasn't got together in forever. I know how your hair can get really damaged being blonde but I like your hair blonde!