Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Sunday, November 8, 2009


This pic was at the U of U game last night it was super fun and of course the Utes won!!
This goofy picture on the left where I am throwing my arms up in the air, well the story behind this is me and my cousin Mckenna thats living with us right now where driving around Sugar House and we spotted this awesome building, it was this old popcorn building and we loved it! So we decided to take some fun pictures eventhough I look like hell! haha whats new?! =) anyways look at those trees! I love it here!!




This was at conference it was awesome to listen live to conference this year.

No comments: