Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I finally painted my kitchen!!
















Here are the pictures of my newly repainted kitchen, we decided on this really cute green color after me and my cousin went to taipan (the cutest store ever) and we saw the walls painted this green color and we both loved it and thought it would look good with my black and tan cabinents that i just newly painted. So off we went to walmart and bought this green color and painted two walls the green color then the other wall just a light tan (the same tan thats on my cabinents). I really love it, but now I just am going to get some new wall hangings and curtains to pull it all together. I love love love redoing things to my house and this was so much fun! Thanks Mckenna for all of your help LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

First of all, LOVE your kitchen. Mine is flaming yellow, so I love bright colors. And of course, I'd love to do your pictures at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So so cute! Love it

The Estrada Family said...

LOVE IT!!! I want to paint our cabinets but Vann says no...he wants to make new ones so I will be waiting for who knows how long haha! Good job...cant wait to see you!