Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Skype is the BEST!

I just recently signed up a few days ago for Skype. Its the best thing ever if you live far from your family. Since we moved to Utah I have always wanted to use Skype but I am a dork and thought that I needed to buy all of this stuff to do it (which isn't the case) if you have a laptop than it should have a built in video camera and then all you have to do it sign up and start skyping! I love that I can see all of my neices and nephews grow up even when Im not there everyday now. and seeing my sisters and my parents.....I just love it I miss my family tons so its nice to have a glimps of them every so often. Im looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving then again for Christmas. So thats my tid bit on Skyping, LOVE IT!

1 comment:

The Estrada Family said...

I need to get a camera so we can talk too...it's awesome that there's stuff like that!!! Can't wait to see you guys