Our little family

Well I havent recently updated my blog for over a year...but we recently had a little girl named Macy. She is the love of our life. She is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy!! She looks like a perfect mix between me and her daddy. We are still living in Utah for another year then we will be traveling from Alaska, Arizona and Utah for Nicks rotations. We will be busy busy but cant wait for him to be done with Pharmacy School!

Sunday, November 1, 2009








Sorry that Im posting so many pictures! I guess Im just excited about having a blogspot finally.....These are just some pictures that I took the other day, it snowed here and this tree is in our backyard and I thought it looked so pretty with the fall leaves and the snow on it so I took a picture. Some lady had a lounge chair outside of her house and so me and my cousin Mckenna thats living with Nick and I right now walked down and took some pictures in front of her house in the chair with all the pretty leaves. We also went to the cemetery where Gordon B. Hinckley was barried and it was very humbling to see all of the pioneers that have died on our behalf.

The picture of my dog rocco cracks me up! Me and Mckenna where bored the other night and so I grabbed a tank top and put it on him to see if he would keep it on, ( I want to buy him a sweater when it get really cold outside but I didn't think he would keep it on) but he did! He was alittle pissed though and just layed down and wouldn't really walk around, haha oh well I he needs to get used to it, its going to be freezing here in no time!

1 comment:

Rooney Family said...

Hey, Im glad Im your friend...